CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

today mummy very geng wor!!


Daddy~~miss mummy today?

wan to tell baby chocolate and baby milo and my stomach de baby yang yang noe tat mummy tegan damn geng..


today morning beverage class i open a wine myself..this is the winecock

i brought it back..haha..think of make it become a keychain:)



chiang chiang chiang chiang~~~~


this is me and the mc donald crew..lol..guess wat am i doing there??


i go to "RAP"..these----------->


TWO ALL- BEEF PATTIES,


SPECIAL SAUCE, LETTUCE,


CHEESE, PICKLES, ONIONS


ON A SESAME SEED BUN


in FOUR SEC!!


then i won a Mc Donald BIG MAC..hehe..geng anot..



now showing time: i Taste the Big Mac..


with my 战利品

this one so ugly..haha..but nvm ler..
as long daddy will like..hehe

see...my english so poor still can read..not bad..haha

juz to show u my happiness when i won this..

tegan

0 comments: