CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 4, 2008

My house internal~~~

yea..finally...daddy has back...gonna show every1 my messy house...due to some reason..my house still look like store room.....

starting wif the front door...below shows 2 doors; 1 open 1 close...close de is garage...which is basically full of things...so very paise to show...


when coming in the from the front door, on the left side is the living room...i used to sleep on the sofa in the early days....n my laptop is gone from the glass table...damn....


on the right is the laundry area, then is the staircase to 1st floor, then is my own storeroom...


continue the previous pic, dining area n kitchen is behind...as u c..its messy...


then walk up to 1st floor...got 3 rooms...from left is the blackie de...then mine (open) then Rex...b'coz of privacy, i din show inside their room...


on the left of the staircase is toilet n bathroom...i used to online in the bathtub when almost summer tat time...mayb winter will have 1 time also..lol...


NOW...this is my room (LEFT view from door) ...fully packed...only middle got empty spaces of 2 single tilam....coz room small ma...


this 1 is right view from door...got a lots of things la...


my cupboard...also fully loaded...too small la...too many clothes edi....BUT HO...cant FIGHT wif DEAR lo...u got too much clothes n shoes :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P


Another closer look of my study computer table...my mobile, sweet la, scanner, everything is on it...but im trying to get rid of something...hehe...

0 comments: