CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 10, 2008

LOVE love LOVE love

juz wondering what is love??




love is a thing that around us..we cant live without it..

love is the thing maintain our life going on just like air and water??

or its just a strong liking?



love can improve good health too..u will get happy and get more pretty..

let u know u are not alone..there are still someone is with you

love is a wonderful feeling..but its hurt people also..





i asked richard what is love just now
he told me

love is a feeling that cannot be calculated..


love is caring,patience,be nice,is something use alotz of interpersonal


its the most difficult for human..its a hard question and a hard explanation
love have to be sacrifice.

love is full up with trust

love not only is feeling but with some action involve.

love is need to know each others well.





sometimes i am thinking that why me and him will meet together with each other and become couple?


we meet each other the third day then we together..then one week he fly to aus melb..


in that case...why i noe its a long distance realationship i still wan to step inside..


till now i still donoe the answer....haha



alotz people told me that there still got a lotz lotz of good guys in the world..why i choose a long distance love..haha

somemore we gonna maintain our long distance for about another three years?
its a hard time i think..i really donoe wat will happen in the future..




but..i think back..if there really i can found a guy i love so much and the guy also love me so much?




the relationship that can have second chance to be together again?

the guy that can accept all my uglyness, my clumsyness, my bad tempered, my weakness....

the guy that really suit me alotz..the guy owes let me win..haha


the guy that can know me alotz about my personality? my style? the thing i wan? my culture? accept everything from me?


think about if there anyone like this beside u? appreaciate it!!

its hard to get a guy that really suit me..but i found!!
and i do love him so much, he do love me so much!! :P

this is the guy that i found which care me alotz:)

hey everyone, leave me a msg or comment about what you thinking about what is love?

have a fun here everyone:)

tegan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so surprised tat c u write such post suddenly... =D
so touching, n same thinkin of, is there a guy who love u so much, accept ur everything, suit u, care of u, etc etc etc...
Great, glad, n congrat, tat u appreciate him, continuous love him, trust him...
sth i owaz wanna greet u, tat d brave of ur to accept him again bring ur happiness again, really.. ^^

Anonymous said...

love is something that can make u feel great of your life..!A guy who can give us happiness, good memories, cared us. Once you ar in love nothing can replace it.We better appreciate our love ones, don ever let them go since they cared n loved us so much. But there must have trust on each other, if v don trust no matter how much u say u love its no use. hehehhe..! love ya..