CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

new house

move in new house..at PALM SPRING @ DAMANSARA
500m to THE CURVE, IKEA, CINNELEISURE, TESCO,IKANO..
RM3.60 from palm spring to there by taxi..
RM2.00 - Bus
haha..a nice and enjoy place to hang up..

my unit is block A-12-13

this is wat i found at kuching airport..haha


first, second, third and fourth days..
my bed for four days
i slept in the living room..
baby chocolate is with me
the day i clean my room - 1may08
i move all my thing outside from the room
and mop..
first time mop floor..

this is the cute owner..which owes dn wan wear shirt in the house
i owes can see his big stomach and with four extra tyres..
remind me to not to be like that..
but cant control...
the food was so nice here
how can i control by not eating them!!??


this is the look from the balcony..

but the balcony become our place to dry our clothes


TIANG TIANG TIANG TIANG~~~~
tEgAn's room

walk in the room..

the right hand side of my room

its a place i hang up my clothes

and my make over place.. this is the left hand side

my table

paiseh so messy..haha..

this is the kitchen

inside the kitchen..
beside the kitchen is laundry room

this is wat u will see when u come in the main door

this is the swimming pool

every block will have own swimming pool..

and there is also a medium main pool

i am in block A

there are 7 block



this is the playground

there also got alotz of playground

but this is the main

this is the main pool..beside mamak stall..
inside the condo just like a small city
u can found everything inside..
better than ken1 but the people here more "messy"lol

this is the 3M mini mart

its quite big

this is the laundry

and this is the place who can hang out with friends

chit chatting together
first day, i saw this banner outside our condo

i think is a boyfren make the girlfren angry

then make all the banner and hang up the road side..

its COOL!!

B-15-5!??
this is not mine
its miao miao condo...CASA 1 condominium

the most GENG thing inside the house

is

miao miao's DOOR!!

see!?

i really quite shocked when i saw tat



this is CASA condo swimming pool


yesterday, went back to ken1 to took sth..
the house is empty..i miss the air corn..

this is my owner's cash!

he is really a GENG person..

he brought cash to bought a car

omg..

he bought NISSAN SUNNY

he just see the car and bought it on next day!



first time i pack up my room myself..lol

my room nice??

i think its a quite relaxing room and with nice view

when i was on the bed..i can see the nitez view outside the windows.

but its juz so HOT and alotz of INSECTs will coming in coz of the Big WINDOWs!!

tegan


0 comments: