CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

last day in KEN1..so ken 1 give me a memorable thing

i a SEE!! i drop down..outside the condominium..
its so pain..
when i drop down, two big black man pass by me..then they juz laugh out so loud..

then i juz using my strength to climb up..then tear drop drop drop..
walk into the condominium will pass by a guard house..
then..the stupid guard laugh at me..and ask " AH MOI!! u drop down the road ar!!"..and laugh at me..i was like sad and angry..

then i juz while tear drop while walking into the lift..

after go into the house..i call..miao miao!!
i drop down!..then i hug her and cry..haha..


i dnwan so ugly plaster..i wan cute one..but all in my luggage..juz left this!!no choice..
then miao and alex donoe wat to do..and i dn wan go to wash it also..
so miao and alex use tissue and tape to cover my leg..dn let the bateria go in..
after zhong jian back from college..he laugh at me! said : wah! our piggie drop down the floor
-_-



phew!! now two week pass..not pain edi..but got two big scare on my leg..its make me looks ugly..

tegan

0 comments: