CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008


sorry for so long never post..coz in kuching...my house com rosak
then everyone is using mine to online...cant get the chance to online..sorry lo..
noe is 5.24 sunday..after back from my grandma house..now blog ler..hehe..sorry lo..

now i need to recall my memory..from wed....26 mar. 2007....the time we met each others one year..hehe..happy to meeting u guys yea..

26march2007



on one anniversary..i do a very crazy thing..i got piercing
belly button..wat i wish to have one year ago..
i choose a swarovski ring
melissa accompany me go to belly button
but stupid she..dn wan go...dnw an accompany me..where got this kind of fren...
lol
then dn let me hold her hand somemore..then hold the co-worker hand..
so PAISEHNYA
After tat goin to pavillion for the dinner celebration
then i saw a watch cocktail party..

PAUL FranK
after tat..had pizza
curry chicken pizza spicy++
vegetarian pasta..i love the shape..hehe

yumiko series..

baby chocolate and baby milo world best daddy

one anniversary dinner





thanks for goin dinner with me..lol..then din go paktoh...lol
wimal dn kill me..hehe

0 comments: