CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 30, 2008


27 march 2007

The day I back Kuching..flight number AK5200
Go class for one hour the escape to kl sentral
Bud Melissa, peanut butter char, dear may and my stupid driver sweetheart Nicole.
I miss the first bus and take the second bus..stupid bus..luckily I can rush for my flight.



baby chocolate too cute edi..nicole owes wan take him to take picture

while we are on the way to kl sentral
sweetheart nicole is the driver and dear may is the bodyguard
we three is the prettiest passenger..lol..bluek..muahaha
baby milo third time sit on the plane..
i;m inside the plane..see the mas plane there??

he is happy with it
back kuching..follow mummy back hometown
i was so enjoy in the plane...with milo with they gave de M&M and with kiss 2
draming..hehe

night..had dinner with family..


after everything..goin to auntie new house..hehe
i love the coke..







0 comments: