CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

31march2007
yeah yeah yeah...
i got my blog onen month anniversary edi..hehe


but now was in the airport alone alone alone..stupid air asia....delay delay delay..hish i wake up 7 this monring..sien ler...stupid stupid stupid..hehe
delay till 11.35am..tiring tiring tiring..cant rush for ms tah housekeeping class...
airasia treat me a lunch also....but yucks...taste "ma ma teh"only..
see!!the second de..retimed...but then the flight is 12.15pm juz go..stupid


i met three french guys..they talk to me during the delay flight..they are very cute..
they goin kl then juz donoe where to stay and where to go...
so i decide to book a motel for them near sungei wang..
so they follow me to take bus to kl sentral and i call a cab for them..

when we arrive the lcct

and this is the cute uncle tat talk to me in the plane..he keep asking why u bring
ur fren over..
i said that i will bring him go everywhere i go...even go class...lol
i think he juz SWEAT



now i am goin to 时光倒流。。to 28 march
morning i goin to breakfast with auntiesssssss
early in the morning they come to my house and wake me and my brother for kolo mee....
full....
stupid..i cant eat seafood..coz of the belly button..they all have seafood..the prawn so so so so big.....and without the shell...omg omg omg...but 眼看手不动..




after breakfast..we went to make spec..



i visit my lovely grandma

i sleep on her tummy...wah..so nice...miss her
my mom cook tomyam curry for us..
is really nice nice nice nice


mummy
childish big bro owes kacau my brother sleeping

is all the fake fruit..haha..


look like real..at first tot is real


then wanted to eat..


then take up..why so light de..


dinner...


mummy seldom cook,,but we all come back home..she cook for us..


my mom love planting much...watever thing for her..she also can create a new thing
big bro


trying the dinner gown for wedding...



how was it??



or this nicer?
meet jessie wan wanfang tat nite



a tiring day..next day i cant wake up for the ching ming...


so get scolded...sob sob

tegan

0 comments: