CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

nite with housemates at CURVE..a journey of taste....

today not my day.. have a bad day..so baby chocolate follow me to the journey of taste at the curve..
don't forget i am a pig..a pig that feel that eating can make her happy..haha

in taxi..chocolate sit on my lap

went to SUPER BOWL have dinner

i ate duck drumstick rice..hmm..not bad..

The wallpaper so nice..baby chocolate

took a pic with it

cit cit and chocolate

tegan and miao

after dinnner..full..but coz eat can make me happy

go have waffer

i choose chocolate and peanut flavour
hia hia hia
haven finished..goin shihlin for the oyster mee sua,
and XXL chicken chop..haha..
geng ler..

Zhong Jian feed big oyster to chocolate


he love it i guess

haha..XXL chicken chop..u cant have it!! LOL

AFTER AFTER
WE GO IKEA FOR OUR DESSERT

then go meet a fren

my future housemate..my bao zhu po!!

i have rose and jasmine tea...

they have tiger....

because nothing to do beside listen song so i keep on use the phone

to capture the thing beside me..


today i ate alotz...afternoon de swim...haiz..no use edi..haha

sure gain weight on this..but dn care la..i no mood and mood swing....

eat can let me feel good

i feel good! nanana nananana......

but then tonite din have porridge with you..haiz..sorry about tat la..

tml juz chit chat yea...

after eat feel better somemore goin to heaven music cafe..listen to all those nice song....let me feel better than this morning....

thanks for the posted today..I LOVIN IT!!

tegan

0 comments: