CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

i start work edi..start three days...because of the puasa...the traffic jam make me so mad!!
i now was in human resources department..doing paper work...but when i was working...my brother owes come to my mind..i really do miss him so much..
after work..i dn wan to go back home directly..
i feel so stress when back home..mom and dad are sad..all the happiness had gone..last time i love goin back home coz let me feel relax..but now..
i dn wan go back home but parent owes ask me to home early coz they worries...worries i will die..worry i got thing happen toward me...
i donoe how to face them..happy mood when back home also become down..the atmosphere was down..
goin inside the house..see our family portait picture..see my brother..goin upstair..my brother room is empty..sad..sad sad:(

my elder brother owes can cheer them up..but then after one month..he will goin back usa..then..i scare my parent will become worst..

thanks for all ur post on the love letter...really make me feel better..thanks friends!!

0 comments: