CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

I WILL PUT HIM IN MY HEART FOREVER

25 august..god done a damn bad thing to me and my family..
that day was monday, no work coz goin to body checking..after that goin to shop a while..i second brother call me and ask me to help him to take stock..after taking stock..i call him..he say he sick and is resting..then i went back my dad's coffee shop..i put down the stock then went to eat sth..after an hour..i answer my auntie call!!
say my second brother went in the hospital..i tot was nothing..coz my auntie said he fainted..theni tot was juz check up or wat...but when i rush to hospital..my dad told me my brother was death..i cant believe..i go ask doctor...I CRIED!!
wat can i do?wat can i do?wat can i do to save him??
someone please tell me..i push him i pull him i call him...he din answer me..after few mins..he become so cold..i push again i push again..

my dad and mom cried loud at the hospital..my dad scream and scream..my mom shout out..kang chan please come back..wat can i do???????????????????????????????????
at that time i kiss him i touch him..he have no any reaction to me...WAT CAN I DO????????
GOD PLEASE TELL ME..WHY U TAKE AWAY JUZ SO EASY....

he get sent to general hospital..after a day..general hospital is coz of heart attack....but impossible!!
he got the body check few month ago..he is healthy..he juz leave us like tat..

he gonna marry on this year end..my sis in law told me..my brother ask her to kahwin faster then have baby faster..when i heard this...i cried loud again..he work so hard with coffee shop, handphone shop and fishing shop for a good life for the wife and family..but he juz leave like this..

my dad owes ask..how??how??i lost a child..i have work so hard and give him a shop..but he juz leave like this..my dad maybe will stop the coffee shop business..
my mom juz like crazy..crying non stop..crying days and nitez..

when he sent back to home..i touch him..he is so cold..i really wish he can come back..i wan him..he really sayang me..

哥,
你走了..我们真的都放不下你..
当我叫你..你不醒的时候,我的心真的碎了..碎裂的心要多久才能复合?
你真的走了..我们又不能说不!
我希望你好走..往西方走..
家里,我们会照顾..你放心..不要放不下..
我爱你..你永远在我们心里..













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it really break my heart when i read this. i m sorry for the lost.

*big hugs*

Diana Sim said...

omg``
this acticle make i cry .
cheer up ohh .
jia you ^^

Kuching Remisier Blog said...

dropping by ur blog and notice this post,, duno how to give comment just that i can feel ur feeling.. take care