CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 7, 2008

the days in hospital and when i sick

on july 26 that is sat...after a high sch dinner..then go back home directly sick...
27 sunday..jessie brought me to a hospital..

28monday..my fever on and off so many times..and i really cant tahan edi..nitez time call my brother brought me to the same hospital again..
(actually is my kidney pain..then i tot is gastric..so i ate ten biji of ubat to cure..but then at last..i juz noe i ate wrong ubat..)

then the doctor say is kidney pain..then call me the next day which is 29 tues..the doctor ask me to go 8.30..but the ultra sound booking is full..so 2.30 go again...

after the ultra sound..the doctor ask me to go in the hospital directly and say very serious...
then my parent juz rush there then bring my thing over there for me..

i stay at hospital from last tues until thursday juz came out from the hospital
the doctor said very seldom see this kind of sickness
is my kidney surrounding by ulcer..its something like pimple..infection of virus and bacteria..
then coz dn wan operation so use medicine to cure it..
need time..at least three week to clear everything..
coz the doctor dn have confident..so my parent wan to bring me to singapore..
when wanna go singapore that time..my sickness got turn good...so i juz refuse to go then juz stay at the hospital..one week passed...the pimple turn smaller...so feel better but still pain if not with pain killer...
after stay hospital..i really appreaciate my health..
so tell u guys..appreaciate ur health..dn like me..
at first two days was stay in ICU..then after that juz change to normal room..
this is wat to prepare for the CT SCAN..
scan my whole body x-ray

after taking pain killer..feeling better



this is ICU room

then this is normal room
see i got my own pillow..lol..juz like my room
i am the longest stay patient
i see plp come in and out..i still haven discharge..
sien..
even old ah ma after operation
two days can discharge..i still cant..sobsob


this accompany me sleep

u noe why??

coz chinese 7 month

scare.then use this as my lucky thing put at my bedside

when i sleep

everyone laugh me about this..


after discharge..this is what i need to eat for ten days..
then need to go back again for medical check up

this is all my xray
my clean lung..no drinking no smoking
my kidney..




thanks for everyone which cares me alotz when i sick..touching

and thanks for the nurse also..

and the thing i feel sien..is i fat two kg when is in hospital..

i need to cure by five type of antibiotic a day..everyday juz injection and eat medicine

and i din bath for more than one week..haha

coz the doctor say whatever i also can eat..and muz eat to cure..

so after eat sleep after sleep eat..

haha..i still eat mc donald burger when i was in hospital..but no fries..haha

and i still got one week sick leave at home..haha..no need work for two week plus..

tegan

0 comments: