CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

sushi from SushiKo~~

today my boss msg BIBI and ask me to work earlier...coz he and his gf go watch movie (i think)...so only me and her gf's sis look after the restaurant...today's business was bad...but slightly better than last night...i din eat dinner so no energy when we clean the floor lo...like those japanese clean floor...damn tiring arr...spend more than half hr to do it...

therefore i din have supper at there...but im surprise that boss take out this big container and ask me to take all the sushi...i was like OMG in my mind...as u c below...it is so much...so much till i dun think i can finish half of it...only if dear is here also...then we can enjoy together..coz u like sushi so much...



i pack de...nice le...can sell arr...hehe........

0 comments: