CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

sorry...

sorry so long never update blog...let my darlingsssssssssssssssss keep on scolding me at chatbox...
haha..coz i promise that i will update myself...
but but but
i got reason....haha
i so so so so so tireddddddddddddddddd
tiringggggggggggggggg
working working working....tired tired

okok...let me summarize my week..haha
now, i training in food and beverage...tiring....stand for eight hours...myleg cant stand edi
then will train two month somemore...then is housekeeping and kitchen two month...
but then i went to human resources to change...to add on front office and human resources department....
should be ok..waiting for approve..but should be okie ler....

then working at food and beverage..from 8 to 4pm...woke up at 6.30 then change myself and drving there...traffic jam of course...coz working time la...
then first and second day get saman....coz donoe park where....
then third day park at the parking space...call taman kereta...rm5 a day...shit...damn expensive
pay myself the petrol and parking to do stupid tiring job there....i hate it!!

next week will be working from 2 to 10pm...damn...coz at nitez got alotz buffee....working sure till die de
wed and sat nitez is sushi buffee
and thur and friday nitez is seafood buffee...only can see plp eat...somemore wan to serve plp by using smiling face even though i so so tired...
accept my life now!!

two month is food and beverage....i will training in restaurant, room service, club and banquet....
i waiting training in the club...from 5 till1 am...waiting can training at club..haha..but i cant drink...see plp drink only...tat will be on end of august...

i see the calender today...on july and august dn have any public holiday...so haizz....only sunday off....

and i wan to complain the staff restaurant...the food was like shit!!
on wed noon...i done a bad thing..i cheat my supervisor tat i want to pass something to my mom
then i went to mc d eat alone....haha
then rushing back...
i break my record...
i ate one burger, nugget and fries in around 15 to 20 mins..haha...

after work, i have no energy to play....everyday sleep on 11..haha...a healty lifestyle...
no club no yamcha no go out...my parent will be happy coz i so guai at home...
i was exhausted!!

but on wed tat day...i saw sth in the restaurant...a guy came in the restaurant then slap a guy and scold....DN PLAY MY WIFE!! then the wife with the guy so paiseh..then the husband juz pull the wife away...walau..scare me..
but then i think back,,if really the wife and the guy got "something" then they direct go in the room and call room serivce why wan to sit at the restaurant...lol

i will take some pic next week then give u guys see....and so so so sorry for no update...coz i was so tired..after work is go back home rest and rest and rest..haha

and frens in kl...dn miss me so much...will back in jan..haha..WAIT ME!!
and daddy will back in mid dec...hhaha...then go kl meet u all!!

i back kuching...my mom keep on ask me dn wan go to swiss...and go study make up, facial those thing...then juz follow up her shop...with beauty stuff...i was really frus now...can u guys give me some comment????plzplz

tegan

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

aiyooo why no pic in ur training one, how v noe how's it goin actually aiyooo... =P
ur pretty mom keep calling u study beauty omg... dont tel me u dono how to do lar, u surely can "ying fu" ur mom de, u so geng got a lots of bad idea to cheat her one mar Hahhaha!!!
go see my blog larr, to "concern" me more bout my training lor hehe... And my spore trip thingys hehe...
Promise Jan see arrr don cheat ar.r.r!!! I told Tk u'r goin Thailand in Jan n he say he wanna go too Lol...
Take care n all d best best best!